Business & Marketing Support
Once you have completed your training and assessment, you will automatically join the 360 support business membership program. This includes:
- Exclusive territory ownership: Set postcodes where only you can run group classes and market your business
Use of trademarked marketing and business assets
- Permission to use the Mindful Birth brand and materials for teaching and advertising your courses
- Access to the online Parent Hub for your clients for comprehensive ongoing support which includes weekly pregnancy yoga, relaxation sessions and so much more. Find out about it here.
Marketing & business support
- Dedicated profile and booking page on the highly ranked TMBG website
- Paid advertising PPC Google ads and FB/Insta ads, which link to the booking pages on the TMBG website
- Instagram posts & reposts of your Mindful Birth course / educational content
- Invitation to join us and volunteer at The Baby Shows
- Access to the ongoing training
- Option to join FEDANT registration and benefit from lower insurance costs
- Monthly Zoom meet ups with the group to brainstorm, discuss, socialise!
- Access to the Teacher Hub where we host the online teacher community
- Annual in person meet up
A teacher who is fully dedicated to marketing and driving their local business in the ways we recommend can expect to earn between £12,000-£30,000 per year (after costs).
£12,000 OTE: Teaching one group course per month. Approximately 10 hours per week for teaching and business development time.
£30,000 OTE: Teaching two group courses and two private courses per month. Approximately 25 hours per week for teaching and business development time.
We are here to support your business from a brand and logistics perspective, but it is equally important that teachers put in the time and energy to marketing their business’ locally particularly through face-to-face networking and outreach to build a local presence. It is also key that courses are listed consistently at regular intervals to build and maintain the awareness of course availability.